(urth) The Two Katherines

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Mon Aug 16 21:45:25 PDT 2010

Lee Berman wrote:

I have made this point in regard to a few other issues recently. There
are some who latch onto one viewpoint based on one section of "the
text" making them blind to Wolfe's contradictory statements also in
the text.

Here is another quote from that section, ambiguous but possibly
significant, "I knew even as I watched her that her head was only
concealed in the cloth; but it seemed there was nothing there. I felt
dizzy and tired."

He had seen the illusion many times, and this time much closer. Yet
this time "it seemed there was nothing there." He also felt dizzy and
tired, perhaps because healing power was going out from him.