(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:51:14 PDT 2010

>Mr. Thalassocrat: - My theory is that the inhumi don't actually fly between Green and Blue.
>This story is just a lie they have propagated to conceal their reliance on
>Auk's lander, the real means of transport. Anyway, I think the theory is
>consistent with what we know, explains (umm spaced on name - the inhumu Horn
>adopts) desire to board the lander, and avoids the physical impossibility of
>the flying story.

I am not quite so fluent on Short Sun issues but this is exactly my own theory. I must
peruse your other thoughts about Inhumi with careful attention.

One can postulate about unmentioned gelatinous secretions and pressure equalizers and
biological heat and oxygen reserves to explain unassisted bio-space travel until the cows come
home.

But my own first theory upon encountering such inexplicable contradictions and conunundrums
in Wolfe stories is:  *Somebody is lying*. I think following that simple rule can take you far.

p.s. I think Krait is the name you were missing.