(urth) TSH: Ted's identity

Jonathan Goodwin joncgoodwin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:09:47 PDT 2010

As it would reveal things, deliberately or not, about the fabricator's
state of mind, the details about those characters would matter. If you
were looking for unconscious revelation, then the most apparently
insignificant details might be particularly important.

I myself don't quite think this is the best approach, but the fact
that it has occurred to several of the book's early readers shouldn't
be ignored.