(urth) Kiki

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 08:27:21 PDT 2010

And there's also the eery significance of carts in /*Le Morte d'Arthur*/ and elsewhere: The condemned were carried in carts to the gallows, but goddesses were also carried in carts in procession long before that.

So a witch's or fairy's riding "twice in a cart" could mean something very precise, but I couldn't guess what.

Message: 2