(urth) AEG: Rian's mother

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Tue Oct 6 10:25:04 PDT 2009

Roy C, Lackey wrote:
> Everything happens just as it happened in the book. Cassie changed nothing
> by going into the past. She went to Woldercan and found her lost love again,
> if only for a while. She gained a child who is a little bit of the man she
> loved.

I agree this is as plausible as the Pavlatos case. I'm still troubled
that Sharon Bench knows both Rian and his mother fairly well. (She knows
that Rian is "too brave" for example, and charges Cassie to protect
their privacy (pp. 25-26). If Cassie/Rian's Mama is keeping in the
background, why reconnect with anyone who knew her in the past? It seems
like a risky thing to do.