(urth) Of Blog of the Fallen: "M. John Harrison, The Pastel City"

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 18:56:31 PDT 2009

Thought this might be of interest to some. From what I recall of the book (the last time I read it, my girlfriend gave me a copy...and we've been married almost twenty-five years, so do the math!):

http://ofblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/m-john-harrison-pastel-city.html

I've got vague recollection of this being somewhat Vance or (Clark Ashton) Smith in feel. The edition I had back then was in the "Timescape" line, which brought us...well, the Urth books!

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!