(urth) Of Blog of the Fallen: "M. John Harrison, The Pastel City"

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:48:24 PDT 2009

I've always liked that blog; I wish I had as much time to read as does
the proprietor. This is saying a lot, as I read a lot more books than
most people.

I haven't read Harrison, though he's on my (horribly long) list of
writers to read. I almost bought Harrison's Viriconium a month or so
ago, in part due to my reading of the afore-cited blog, but none of
the bookstores in my area had it.

Several posts on the Blog of the Fallen mention Roberto Bolano - Has
anyone here read him? Some aspects of his books, especially Amulet,
bring Wolfe to mind for me. Bolano also reminds me of Wolfe in that I
want to read everything by the man.

-Matt