(urth) Gene Wolfe Fans Talk Politics (Again)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu May 21 16:51:50 PDT 2009

For all the wierd stuff that gets bruited about about Mormons and
Mormonism, it has always seemed a perfectly reasonable religion to me. The
theology and founding history is a little wierd, but seriously folks,
whose theology and founding history is *not* a little wierd, or more than
a little? We all think our own isn't because we are used to it.

Mormonism also, remember, is a very young religion. It may very well be
significantly different in a thousand years or more: one of the most
admirable things about the Church is its ability to adapt to changing
times.

.