(urth) Seawrack/ mother plot / + three whorls

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 16:47:14 PDT 2009

Somewhere I read a suggestion about Seawrack and the Mother having a hidden scheme in Short Sun.  What is it?  Where is it?

I REALLY don't get final bit about The Mother and the brides of Abia unless Urth is Blue.  I appreciate all the arguments against that idea, and i'm not convinced, but this aquatic mother, and buried walls under the sea just really seem to scream out that Urth or Ushas is Blue.  Or are we to suppose that a Sea Mother Goddess is inherent on watery worlds?    It just seems so much more tidy if there are only 3 whorls and not 5. And Horn/Silk keeps saying "I've drawn the three whorls again"  Why would there be two additional whorls.
Jordon pointed out to me that if Ushas is Blue, then the projection of Horn and Co to the Red Sun Whorl is not in simultaneous timeline to Horn's, which is maybe problematic, though maybe not. we've scene time travel, and astral projection, why not both at once?

~witz