(urth) BSG Spoiler vs Wolfe

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:18:37 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com> wrote:

> James Wynn wrote:
>
>> no one's sexual relationship in BSG ended well except for Baltar and
>> Six's.
>>
>> If I were to ascribe a moral to sex in BSG it would be "sex invariability
>> causes people to act treacherously or cruelly."
>>

> There were at least three healthy physical relationships in BSG, all
> between married couples: Athena/Helo, Bill/Laura, and Galen/Callie. As for
> Ellen/Saul - well, as long as they stayed together they were fine, their
> problem was not having enough sex to suit Ellen.

I agree with your general point, but Galen/Callie was *not *a healthy
relationship.  Galen/Boomer was for as long as it lasted despite being
illicit and therefore covert.  Also, unless I missed something in the
webisodes, isn't the relationship with Hoshi about the only think Gaeta has
going for him toward the end?