(urth) Secret of the Inhumi - Please Destroy My Theory

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:16:54 PDT 2009

After more reading, especially the scene where Krait confides his
secret to Horn, I've decided what I said has nothing at all to do with
the secret.  The secret is clearly specifically tied to 'another
reason they have to feed on humans'.

Doesn't negate the significance of the Whorl leaving, or the
resonances with the Sewers, but my ideas have no bearing at all on the
Secret of the Inhumi.

Carry on.