(urth) Secret of the Inhumi - Please Destroy My Theory

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 14:01:35 PDT 2009

Someone commented here recently that the "secret" was that the inhumi can feed and enslave only because humans kill and enslave one another. They can only do it because they feed on creatures that permit them to continue doing it by making them like themselves. I find this convincing.

That is, according to my "mythic" theory, the same as saying that demons are only evil because humans do evil. It's a fairly subtle response to the mythology of demons and the work of Satan. Demons, and inhumi, are morally a symbolic extension of humans' vast capacity for both good and evil.

As for the rest of your theory, it seems to make sense.

Message: 4