(urth) BSG Spoiler

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sun Mar 22 00:13:39 PDT 2009

Son of Witz wrote:
> my basic expectation of the thing all along was that it would suck. I
> don't watch much tv, and had expectations of stuff like Star Gate and
> Star Trek (which I can't bear to watch) when I came to this thing.

SG-1 actually has some depth to it, but I agree there is sometimes a lot
off dross to pan through to find it.

> So, that the show even went into any of that sort of territory was
> pretty damn awesome to me.  so, expecting shit, and getting, say
> platinum, if not gold, is a good run I think.
> I guess to you sci fi buffs it's a fallen promise or something.

	Oh absolutely! I didn't watch the first couple of seasons because the
promotion seemed to emphasize a T&A "charlie's angels in space" look -
it turned out to be much deeper than that.

> I'm curious to know what this next revers POV thing will be. Will we get
> the plan?

it's subtitled "the Plan" so we damn well better!

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >