(urth) BSG Spoiler

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 07:42:27 PDT 2009

> Witz: You know, I was disappointed at the fact that
>Katie Sackhoff came across like a bimbo.  Dang. What a wilter.

>Stuart Hamm: Most of them seemed to be revealed
>as self absorbed LA actors

Well, Witz.

They didn't really explain any of the big mysteries here except one:

"Did the writers have any idea what were the answers to the puzzles and
weirdo-visions they've
been posing over the last 4 years?"

"no"

(Also it's 3 hours were padded with at least an hour and a half of
self-indulgent "Grey's Anatomy" gunk. My wife said "What happened to
Starbuck? All they've got here is Katie Sackhoff".)

J.