(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Mar 20 19:38:40 PDT 2009

Chapter 1 of Through the Looking Glass.

According to Peter Wright, there's a "reference" in that chapter to BotNS, but he doesn't say what it is. I assume it's simply the matter of Alice's travel through mirrors.

The King's notebook wrote this because Alice was holding the pencil and for some reason wished to make this observation. She's watching chessmen in the fireplace on the other side of the mirror.

Message: 5