(urth) Alan Moore

Allan Anderson rubel at goosemoon.org
Tue Mar 17 09:30:19 PDT 2009

Ah, very interesting. I guess I could see that. Are those quotes
stashed in V for Vendetta someplace, or are you saying that they apply
and illustrate its points?

I still find the themes of personal liberation more affecting and
central, but I guess I'd be foolish to ignore the specific depicted
political implications.

And finally, to attempt to reconnect with the Battlestar bit:

"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're
evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to
spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you
didn't know that."