(urth) Neighbors as Faeries

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 18:44:45 PDT 2009

Exactly, thanks. I've pretty well forgotten the details of the Mabinogion myself.

But I do remember that Annwn is always accessible, always close by---you can stumble on it anywhere, whether you see the signs or not, but especially at night or in a wood or by a ford or a mound.

It's both infinitely far (if it never opens for you) and right at your side. If the gods live there, they are literally our neighbors. Latro knows this.

Message: 7