(urth) Babbie

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:53:54 PDT 2009

Also, He-Pen-Sheep calls Horn neighbor man because of the ring seawrack
gives horn:

"When I asked what a Neighbor-man was, he laughed and pointed to the ring
Sewrack had given me.  "You Neighbor Man."

It's the ring that lets He-Pens-Sheep to identify Horn as a neighborman, not
any recognition of a Neighbor Soul in Horn.

I'm not trying to shoot you down here James, I just don't see any evidence,
espeically with what Roy brings above, that indicates that the Greenbuck was
a Neighbor at all.  It doesn't track with me, or with the text, as far as I
can tell.  The above corrected quote from Roy, which is correct and
different from how you quoted it, removes some of the ambiguity.

Again, doesn't destroy the theory, but two important points of it have at
least been called into question....