(urth) Hut in the Jungle

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Mar 19 05:12:44 PDT 2009

There are multiple time dimensions.

The level of the World that we inhabit includes three spacelike and one
timelike dimension. This is a selection (sort of) from the 'next level up'
which includes four spacelike dimensions, two timelike dimensions (one of
which is parallel to 'our' time and a third timelike dimension which
stands to the creatures of the 'next level up' as our time dimension does
to us.

I derive this from my work with the well known 'Enochian' system of
magick, and as I recall Wolfe expressed general agreement with it when we
discussed it.

.