(urth) Hut in the Jungle

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 04:56:08 PDT 2009

As I see it, the idea flows logically from the concept that all time exists, or that there is a no-time or over-time (Eternity, Akal, Empyrean) from which all time can be accessed. This is a basic aspect of the Catholic God, usually expressed less mechanically of course.

You could perhaps say the Increate is the medium through which large or iconic events send their ripples and echoes and eddies forward and backward. As long as there is no actual time travel, it doesn't pose problems---and in BotNS there is also time travel anyway.

Message: 5