(urth) Babbie

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Mar 17 11:43:02 PDT 2009

I guess it underscores the Babbie/Pig parallel, to some degree.
Yet, I see no symbolic or plot reason for Horn in Babbie.
Why, would a part of Horn enter Babbie?  Surely it's not his complete self, because he's very present on Green, after he leaves Babbie behind.  And if Horn in Babbie is true, does Horn leave Silk and go completely to babbie in the end?

~witz