(urth) Babbie

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:35:52 PDT 2009

I'm just starting my first Short Sun reread, so I may have more thoughts on
this later, but wouldn't the Babbie/Pig parallel underscore the likelihood
that some or all of Horn's soul winds up in Babbie?  A copy of Silk's soul,
after all, was in Pig.  The parallel works better if both of them serve as
"pen cases" for souls.