(urth) Seawrack's Arm

Brian Lovely brian at studiobl.com
Tue Mar 17 11:00:07 PDT 2009

I was never entirely sure if Babbie had actually bitten off Seawrack's arm.
I HAVE, however, always been curious what that "sharing" of  blood might
have done to Babbie.  Also, In Pajarocu, when Silk/Horn mentions blood (I
think in the context of the Inhumi) Seawrack reacts in a manner that I'm
sure is meant to be a clue.  ...clue to what I have no idea.  It could be
her guilt at having eaten human flesh when she lived with the Mother, but I
think it was more to do with her origin, somehow.  As if she was altered,
--humanized? --made sentient? by some kind of blood sharing.