(urth) BSG Spoiler

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 09:57:14 PDT 2009

Ummm...it appears from the last comment that you may have wanted to send this off-list...

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!