(urth) BSG Spoiler

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Mar 17 09:38:12 PDT 2009

ha. thanks Stu. I'd have to clear it with teh Mrs, too. I can't leave her high and dry, we've watched this whole thing together. Very few pop-culture things we've thoroughly geeked out on together.  And besides, someone is gonna have to be the heavy and tell our son that he's gonna have to wait til Sat morning for the season finale of Clone Wars, which is also on at 9pm fri.

oh yeah, you were saying you missed me stirring shit up on the list. I make one comment about Watchmen and there's activity all of a sudden. I don't even try to stir the shit and it gets stirred. guess i got that anti-midas touch.
~witz