(urth) AEG: Cassie in love

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 01:36:58 PST 2009

At 22:48 24/12/2008, Dave Tallman wrote:
>But I wonder if she isn't going to Chase for some other reason.
>There are three things he might do for her:
>1) Help get her glamour back. She says that's one of the reasons she is going.
>2) Help her travel in time, or get a message back in time, to save
>Bill's life.
>3) Die, if she suspects Chase of having some hand in Bill's death.

It's interesting that her motivation for travelling is left so very
open. (By necessity, since we couldn't tust what she might say about
it, but even so.)

In the Woldercan-as-Fairyland model, I guess the journey is her
reward for coming through the trials of the story, and she can expect
unchanging bliss rather than any kind of further sharp resolution
such as killing Chase -- that sort of thing doesn't happen within Fairyland.

best wishes,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki now at: