(urth) Silk corrupted?

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Jan 22 11:21:16 PST 2009

I'm not sure about corrupted.
from the perspective of Long Sun only, I assumed he either thought he could save her and more, and got waylaid, or, symbolically that he copped out of the Exodus he would have lead and instead succumbed to worldly trappings of the false creation.
I'll probably have to amend that as I read Short Sun.