(urth) AEG: Margaret

David Duffy David.Duffy at qimr.edu.au
Sun Jan 18 16:23:33 PST 2009

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, Roy C. Lackey wrote:

> *If* there is a moral component to transforming up, did bad Bill become the
> somewhat benevolent Wally, who hoped to fight the aliens and make the world
> a better place?

My take on Bill/Wally is that he become a "superhero", specifically the
_the Shadow_.  That character fights evil, but uses violent methods, and
is distrusted by most of the authorities, although he does have links with
a few police.

Having just returned my copy of AEG to the library, I can't point to the
exact reference where Gideon? suggests that Reis is similar to Cassie in
being elevated in some way.

David Duffy.