(urth) OH SCYLLA!!!

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Feb 13 14:35:08 PST 2009

Oubliette would be a great name for a bar. Hmm, on second thought it
would probably get crowded with leather boys and daddies. Even if it
wasn't in San Francisco. Incidentally, I looked for those bands on
eMusic but found only a band called Chief Secrets of a Bungling Empire
Unexpectedly Hidden in General Patton's Tomahawk Museum. Too bad.
Strangely, they do not appear to be from San Francisco.