(urth) Quasi Christ?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 10:05:51 PST 2009

Bingo. Thanks!

I was trying to find that quote during the multiple-universe discussion. This certainly makes it sound like universes might be grown and harvested like crops of wheat, succeeding one another in time even without much connection between them. And Ushas is a second cutting/late harvest. Hmmm, where's my book of biblical allusions ...

Message: 3