(urth) Cumaeans

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:42:37 PST 2009

David,

No; the Cumaean is _not_ named for a witch out of the New Testament. Rather,
she is named for the priestess-prophetess of Apollo at Cumae.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumaean_Sybil

As such, she might well be a "being of power." I had concluded (assumed?)
that she was of the same order of being as Father Inire.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes