(urth) Wolfean theologies

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 13:20:53 PST 2009

Matthew-

I know this is OT, but I hadn't heard that. I do recall hearing something about an Austrian seminary that was just as you described. If you could provide some kind of source I'd appreciate it. If not, no biggie. I don't want to derail further.

I don't think Witz was trolling, btw. But I do question his divine origin.

Incidentally, the Catholic Church has been called a whore before---and I think it survived.

Message: 2