(urth) Wolfean theologies

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Feb 4 10:31:47 PST 2009

Having a sort of mystic bent to my understandings of this stuff, think the Filioque is a huge change.  It takes the basic form of the Trinity and turns it into a flat, hierarchical line.  Triangles are one of the most fundamental forms in creation, and I think it's no accident that the Trinity is a triangle. It's foundational.  Flatten that out and you've done some serious root level damage to the very structure of the message.  It's no wonder all of the screwed up situations that follow that change. Inquisition,Crusades, Celibate Clergy, PriestRapists, Vatican II, and now the Oecumenical stuff...

and, I don't know about all of them, but some of the Orthodox I know DEFINITELY consider Catholicism a heresy.  I find it a little shrill, but that's just me.  I should say for myself I don't consider them heretics. I'm in no position to judge that, my own ideas probably being heretical.

~Witz