(urth) Silk for calde blog: Wolfe thesis

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:19:35 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Jeffrey Brent McBeth <mcbeth at broggs.org> wrote:

> Disclaimer, I am a Mormon.  I also am skipping the context of the
> above paragraph, as it isn't relevant to the information below.

Jeffrey: Equal disclaimer - I hold no grudge against Mormons in general
or the CoJCoLDS. I picked Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as two
examples of Protestant groups whom "mainline" Protestants often think
have "gone too far" and are "not really Christians." My point is that the
basis of Protestantism is logically inconsistent with making those
judgements.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes