(urth) OT: heresy

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 20:02:58 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 12/18/09, brunians at brunians.org <brunians at brunians.org> wrote:
> Opinion and belief are the same word
> in Greek. That word is 'doxos'.
>
> It is sometimes translated as opinion and it is sometimes
> translated as belief.
>
> This uniform employment of radical meanings for terms is a
> personal practice which I encourage others to adopt.

When you write "translated", do you mean "transferred"?
"Employment" is "enfolding"?  "Personal" is "having to do
with masks"?  I must say I find your writing less
comprehensible if I believe what you say about how you use
boundaries, I mean terms.  It gives me a semantic
nightmare (if I may bring Lewis, C. S. in alongside Lewis C.).

Spearwielder Peaceman