(urth) OT: heresy

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Dec 18 12:02:35 PST 2009

Opinion and belief are the same word in Greek. That word is 'doxos'.

It is sometimes translated as opinion and it is sometimes translated as
belief.

This uniform employment of radical meanings for terms is a personal
practice which I encourage others to adopt.

Some others have.

I freely admit that most others use terms in other, less perfect ways.

.

.