(urth) Hut/Ultan's Library/Catherine

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Apr 8 01:30:47 PDT 2009

Son of Witz wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2009, at 7:44 PM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
>
>> Don't the Vodalarii in the forest mention that the previous meal was a
>> lesbian? That would seem to disqualify her from most family trees and
>> rule out life experiences more noteworthy than homosexuality, or
>> they'd refer to her as a time traveler or a fallen courtier rather
>> than a tribadist.
>
> Come on now, Lesbians are capable of having children. many do.

Yes, I realize that many (in fact, most in my experience) homosexuals
have kids and ostensibly hetero marriages, but how heteronormative can
you be when even the people who have shared your most intimate thoughts
and feelings think of you primarily in terms of your gay orientation?

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >