(urth) Hut/Ultan's Library/Catherine

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 11:54:34 PDT 2009

Well, they were both underground in a musty place of great age, where data was literally entombed, like the dead. Where the knowledge of the historians that Ultan desires is also entombed; where the whole of Urth is entombed.

Who wouldn't get a creepy feeling? The place is symbolic of death.

I agree; this is a stretch.

Message: 1