(urth) WolfeWiki latest

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:40:59 PDT 2008

As you may or may not have noticed, I've recently become active on the wiki
again. Please let me know when the new location is open for editing.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick warning note to say that I'm in the process of moving the
> Wolfe wiki to a new home, which will be at:
>
> http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/
>
> (Yes, I know. But I was offered it for free, so why not...)
>
> For the moment I've locked both this new copy of the wiki and the existing
> copy (on www.holkar.net) to edits, while I do the migration and make sure
> everything's working properly at the new site.
>
> If you try and do something on the wiki and it doesn't work, or doesn't
> exist any more, that's probably why, but drop me a note if you see anything
> too peculiar.
>
> best wishes, and thanks for your patience,
>
> Mo
>

> # ~ # ~ #
>
> WolfeWiki
> http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett