(urth) WolfeWiki latest

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 07:52:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick warning note to say that I'm in the process of moving
the Wolfe wiki to a new home, which will be at:

http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/

(Yes, I know. But I was offered it for free, so why not...)

For the moment I've locked both this new copy of the wiki and the
existing copy (on www.holkar.net) to edits, while I do the migration
and make sure everything's working properly at the new site.

If you try and do something on the wiki and it doesn't work, or
doesn't exist any more, that's probably why, but drop me a note if
you see anything too peculiar.

best wishes, and thanks for your patience,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/