(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Sep 4 08:44:57 PDT 2008

> Most of the cases Wolfe refers I'm not really familiar with them. He talks
> about the army of Yucatan arranged just like an Assyrian army. I'm not
> familiar with this so commenting would be folly on my part. But if Wolfe
> implies Assyrian Armies in the americas I doubt it pretty much. One just
> have to look at accounts of the Punic Wars to see that even moving a few
> boats between Sicily and North Africa was a gamble.

For the Romans it was, yes. Was it for the Carthaginians? For the Chinese?
For the Japanese? For the Polynesians?

>                                            Almost 50% of the time
> the fleet would either sank completely or just a few would survive.
> Compare that with vast, constant expeditions before Christ to the americas
> and I find it quite unprobable.

Compare Olmec jade and Shang jade:

http://www.chinese.tcu.edu/www_chinese3_tcu_edu.htm

Compare ancient Japanese and South American pottery:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Yrhp8H0_l6MC&pg=PA187&lpg=PA187&dq=jomon+and+valdivia&source=web&ots=NI1C2N-wiv&sig=8TrGmzEexjF7xjRWgrNF9b-xAYc&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

There's really a lot more.

>                                 But I would have to delve deeply into the
> evidence.

Indeed.

> The nicotine found in mumyes is certainly very compeling evidence of
> contact. I don't know what the official position regarding that is right
> now, if any.

It doesn't matter. The official position is that human beings were hunters
and gatherers until about ten thousand years ago. This is obviously wrong.

>               The roman sculptures in mexico I never heard of. Sounds
> great. Any links?

Can't find one offhand.

.