(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:35:35 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Pedro Pereira <domus_artemis at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I haven't read the Knight books (I'm not much into Arthurian kind of
> stuff), but I totally recomend the Soldier books. I was hopping that Sidon
> would take Latro to the fabled Egyptian Labirynth; unfortunately it didn't.
> There's a few things in the Soldier books that I think may be a bit wrong
> from a historical point of view though. Not really wrong, but questionable
> at least, but it's minor stuff.

Well, I know Wolfe does have some slightly esoteric theories about ancient
history - for one thing, he posits at least occasional transatlantic travel
in the ancient world. I wonder how many "errors" are actually examples of
Wolfe's advocacy for obscure theories.

Link with Wolfe's thoughts on the ancient world:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2tmhh/gwjbj3.html#diff

-Matt