(urth) Wolfe's Out-of-Print Novels

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:05:45 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 9:26 PM, don doggett <kingwukong at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Devil in a Forest was a bit disappointing to me, mainly because I couldn't
> help comparing it to Barry Unsworth's Morality Play, which is incredible.
>
> Don

That does look interesting, based off your take on it and the Amazon
description.

This list just exacerbates my book-buying habits, but I love it
anyway. Thanks for the implicit recommendation.

Is there a section on the WolfeWiki suggesting other books Wolfe fans
might like? I know there was quite a long thread on that subject here
recently, and I'd be especially curious to see what non-sf writers get
recommended. I just finished Muriel Spark's The Ballad of Peckham Rye,
and it struck me as something some Wolfe fans would really like. I
certainly thought it was great.

-Matt