(urth) making Wolfe-inspired music

Rob Thornton oblate777 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:24:29 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Rjyan Kadwallader <cexwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Phaserprone Records has released at least 1 tape of Wolfe-tribute music.
> And in general I find their output to be very evocative of the same kind of
> landscape conjured in BOTNS.
>
> Unfortunately, their releases are so ornate and limited that the first part
> of a 4-part BOTNS-inspired series of music is already sold out.. I've heard
> the next installment will be available soon, though.

actually, i own a copy of it. i dont have tape-to-tape facilites but i
might be able to whip up some hissy mp3s over the next couple of
weeks....

rob t

--
"Our plan is working perfectly. In mere days, hordes of gay Islamic
abortionists will be streaming over the border from Mexico."

              --Daily Kos poster