(urth) making Wolfe-inspired music

Rjyan Kadwallader cexwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:36:27 PST 2008

Phaserprone Records <http://phaserprone.com/> has released at least 1 tape
of Wolfe-tribute music.  And in general I find their output to be very
evocative of the same kind of landscape conjured in BOTNS.

Unfortunately, their releases are so ornate and limited that the first part
of a 4-part BOTNS-inspired series of music is already sold out.. I've heard
the next installment will be available soon, though.

-rk