(urth) Stingray

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Nov 4 10:04:24 PST 2008

>Nigel (who is trying to write a serious analysis of AEG - coming soon - but
>keeps getting distracted by whimsical notions)

I dug those shows, but need to see them again because I can barely remember them.  Never got around to renting them when I lived across from Le Video, who had all that stuff.

I haven't read AEG or much Lovecraft, but did anyone see that "Call of Cthulu" silent film that was made recently?  It was very good up until the monster showed up, then the whole film went POP.  How can a movie get everything pretty good, then fail on the most important part? Seriously disapointing.