(urth) silk for calde bumpersticker

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:58:10 PST 2008

Yes, white-on-black is about as close as I was able to get to a "chalked"
feeling, assuming chalk is white.  It's possible to get it a bit better by
blurring the letter edges a bit, or swapping the black background for
something close to shiprock, but if you're going to print it on a regular
printer and view it from 10+ feet away, there's really little point.

Paul