(urth) fifth head

dwallach at mail.utexas.edu dwallach at mail.utexas.edu
Fri May 30 22:47:23 PDT 2008

Hey guys, this is my first time writing on this thing. I've just recently been
introduced to Gene Wolfe (I finished Shadow and Claw a few days ago and am
reading Fifth Head of Cerberus while I wait for S&C in the mail). Anyway, I
just finished reading the first novella and I'm honestly kind of clueless as to
what that last line means (spoiler to those who haven't read it): "someday
they'll want us". Who is Number Five referring to and what does the line mean?
Thanks, and hopefully when I finish S&C and the rest of the Sun books I'll be
writing more.

-David