(urth) Pirate Freedom: Chris' "Luck"

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:27:53 PDT 2008

(SPOILERS for PF ahoy)

-
(Do we still do spoiler tags for Pirate Freedom?)

In any case, I know we're always looking for other iterations of Chris, and
I'm wondering if Chris' other self influenced one of his duels. As I recall,
Chris engages in a pistol fight with a hunter and master gunner, in which he
expects to die. Of course Chris survives. I believe Chris is standing near a
jungle area, so I imagine hiding a "sniper" wouldn't be too difficult.
Perhaps Chris was tailing himself to make sure he "won" the battle? I don't
think Chris was just lucky.

-Matt