(urth) Women read Wolfe too

P Konopka pattycake617 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 13:06:35 PDT 2008

I've never posted before but felt compelled to do so today.
I'm a 40 year old mother of three living in Michigan and I've read science fiction and fantasy from about the age of 10.
I've read most of Wolfe's works but since I can't find anyone (male or female) else that has, I subscribe to this list.
I read pretty widely; with 3 kids it's my "escape" if you will.
I have never read any books that my neighbors or coworkers (i.e. other women) have ever heard of, and vice versa.
Not a lot of female sci-fi / fantasy fans out here in suburbia.
Have any other women posted?
Patty